Happy new year Clio

Another year has passed with the 200 cup and I must admit it has been a blast. Two great track days and not to mention some great days out with other owners, it's been great. Ownership wise it has been ok, the below 30mpg average and the famous decat kangaroo at low revs can frustrate but with solid reliability all year I can't really complain. I especially loved the summer months and the head turns you get on the street as you pass by, its a great feeling!
Then winter arrived....
The cold start struggle to get into gear and kangaroo passed the neighbours until its warm annoys me, and the white paint work with salted roads kills me! It's like p*ssing in the wind! Then November came and a baby is on the scene, a pram, baby seat and a world of supply's makes the pride and joy a cramped family wagon... I've seen me say it's time to sell on.
But then you get the urge to go out on your own ( usually for baby milk) and the utter addictive revs, short throw gear box, nicely set up coilovers that on normal driving are a little to hard, and the ktec exhaust all work in harmony.all the cursing and little niggles are forgotten about. I see myself after these drives going straight on this site looking for the next mod or info About the car - I
Just can't see me selling up. I honestly don't think I could find a car that could give me the same buzzy for a price I could afford. Happy new year....

Similar Thread Suggestions