halo fans?

strange thing happened the other day, firstly im not a halo fan even though i'd like to be, but I saw the "Remember Reach" advert on tv the other day (can get it on xbox dashboard now) but it nearly brought me to tears! :eek:

cod is sick, but mw2 is full of so many glitches it bores me to play it now! So halo first then black ops in november :wink:

And yes the reach advert is probably one of the best gaming adverts ive ever seen!

Never got into Halo, and i cant be arsed going back to play the old versions, but even i was taken by the ads too lol

AWWW reach 4 days!!!!! gonna rock, about to lose like two weeks of my life!

have a look at the downloads on xbox live some awesome videos on there of halo.

now vegas 2 was awesome, rather glitchy online though, played battlefield alot online, and just didn't think it was as good as mw2, but suppose its what people prefer! Brought halo today my god its brilliant!

Everyone enjoying it so far? Not had much chance to play, especially since getting my Racing seat, but hoping to have a good go this weekend. Played through first 2 missions so far.

Great game, most impressed with Zavvi though shipping mine mega-early as I'd completed it by the 12th! :smile: