Had The R27 Out Today

So myself and the Mrs were both off today so decided to go for a nice drive and lunch. Decided to go up to Loch Lomond which is around an hours drive on my favourite B roads on the bike. The roads were quiet so pushed on a bit, all I can say I need to drive this car more, it handles great and gives you so much confidence. The wife wasn't that impressed though! I must say it draws some attention in the car park too. Oh well that's it tucked away for another month. :sunglasses:

Reactions: peter and Jimmy
Finally, you gave the R27 a good run out :wink: glad you enjoyed it, Colin. Hopefully it will encourage you to drive it some more - they need it! :smile:

So myself and the Mrs were both off today so decided to go for a nice drive and lunch. Decided to go up to Loch Lomond which is around an hours drive on my favourite B roads on the bike. The roads were quiet so pushed on a bit, all I can say I need to drive this car more, it handles great and gives you so much confidence. The wife wasn't that impressed though! I must say it draws some attention in the car park too. Oh well that's it tucked away for another month. :sunglasses:
Glad you got the car out for a spin Colin. Some lovely roads around there.

Similar Thread Suggestions