Had my 197 a week now:)

Thanks for the link, whats the quality like?? Not heard anything from this company before

Not brilliant, but not the worst i've seen either, the spoiler did'nt come primed as advertised and required flating with 180 wet and dry (did this the night before) then went to work and started with a coat of 1k plastic primer, 3 coats of a high build primer, 2x 40 minute bake cycles at 40 degrees, then use the spoiler and fitting kit supplied to drill the tailgate ready for fitting later, then sanded the spoiler with 500 disc on an orbital sander and final prep with 800 wet and dry, apply 3m putty stopper to 1 pin hole and once that was flated it was ready to paint, Mixed the paint, std shade of f60 first and did a spray card but the colour was slightly out, then did the light shade and that was spot on, painted the spoiler and gave it two more 40min bake cycles at 40 deg and all this by 10:30am (left for work at 04:15) spoiler does look cracking now though8).

Hi, incase anyone's interested, im considering selling the car, a1 condition with just 20k miles, I'm looking for £8'000, pm me if interested.