H&R Lowering Springs on Non-Cup 200

I have a set of H&R Lowering Spring setting in my garage since 2014 when I purchased them along with H&R spacers, I got the spacers fixed but I was really hesitant to get the springs fixed. So today...

• Do you still recommend them?
  • Are they safe to be used with the stock shock absorbers?
  • Comfort and performance wise, any comments?

Thanks

Do you like the current ride? I went from cup suspension to cup dampers and H&R springs and the ride is a bit crashy and fairly stiff. It is not good on rough b roads, but great on track.

Do you like the current ride? I went from cup suspension to cup dampers and H&R springs and the ride is a bit crashy and fairly stiff. It is not good on rough b roads, but great on track.
Yes I like the current ride, but with H&R springs I am not sure how good or bad it will be...

I have also been considering using theses on my non cup, give me a shout if you decide to sell them please . QA
I have a set of H&R Lowering Spring setting in my garage since 2014 when I purchased them along with H&R spacers, I got the spacers fixed but I was really hesitant to get the springs fixed. So today...

• Do you still recommend them?
  • Are they safe to be used with the stock shock absorbers?
  • Comfort and performance wise, any comments?

Thanks

I have also been considering using theses on my non cup, give me a shout if you decide to sell them please . QA
Sorry mate for the late reply. In fact I am very very far from you and shipping to you I believe is not feasible, but I hope you got yours by now.

I am still scratching my head whether to put them on or leave them. However, how can I tell if my car has a cup suspension or non cup suspension? Of course, the brake calipers are not red, but here I attach pictures of the spring. So what do you think?

Front...
image.jpg

Back...
image.jpg

Slightly less arch-gap than pictured would be my choice. I'm not into 'slammed'..........but a subtle drop would look great IMO.

Go for it !!