Sold the Meglio Cup Car... Now project 205...

Diffuser teaser is well out of order! We need to see that properly! :smiley: Looks full on mate. Are you going the full single exit exhaust?

Good to hear the mapping has pulled everything together now. Seems to be giving a bit more lower down too which is great.

Would SO love to hear internal and external videos. How's the induction noise?

Reactions: A1axx
Diffuser teaser is well out of order! We need to see that properly! :smiley: Looks full on mate. Are you going the full single exit exhaust?

Good to hear the mapping has pulled everything together now. Seems to be giving a bit more lower down too which is great.

Would SO love to hear internal and external videos. How's the induction noise?

Haha need to get a spare bumper and mount it without the exhaust and decide what to do with that lol!

Yes will get a video at some point again. Sounds nice inside, Roxie says it sounds awesome from outside on our trip back from essex!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@A1axx the grill looks great..im doing the same to mine to get more air in for the intercooler..how did you do it pls??what did you use to remove the plastic from the middle of the grill pls??
thanks

@A1axx the grill looks great..im doing the same to mine to get more air in for the intercooler..how did you do it pls??what did you use to remove the plastic from the middle of the grill pls??
thanks

Sounds rough mate but a hack saw! Basically used it to thin the grill, across to the point that there is the criss cross in the bumper to hold it in line. Then just file to clean IMG_6159.JPG485a59646bfd524a706b1d4574d69a3b.jpg

You doing a big IC up to the top? :smile:. Could run the pipes through the slam panel that way to shorten the lengths, especially if the meg inlet was reversed

thanks thats what i was planning to do..have a Forge megane intercooler to put in..will have to speak to my mechanic to see what we can do..car's going in next week..
thank you very much

Reactions: JoelArgls and A1axx
thanks thats what i was planning to do..have a Forge megane intercooler to put in..will have to speak to my mechanic to see what we can do..car's going in next week..
thank you very much

Forgot that it has the IC pipe over the engine to join the IC at the driverside. Looks a good short routing of pipes anyway :smile:

Reactions: Pav
Hilarious video mate!!!

But that confirmed everything I expected. It sounds IMMENSE! I'm totally sold.

Reactions: A1axx
Think the biggest change is getting rid of the flat spot. Revs really well

Do you have a back to back graph? It definitely appears to be lively. I took mine out for a spin today and despite the map getting rid of the typical flat spot, it lacks urgency lower down in the rev range but fine later on.

Do you have a back to back graph? It definitely appears to be lively. I took mine out for a spin today and despite the map getting rid of the typical flat spot, it lacks urgency lower down in the rev range but fine later on.

I can get one, but it won't show a true back to back and it was more underpowered than standard with the bits bolted on.

Yea from about 4k it seems to go pretty well, below that it's not going to do much lol. That's the beauty of a megane, you get that low down torque clios lack

Not too much to update!

I bought a load of shims and new spacers again prior to setting up the geo.

Turns out the beam was really even anyway, so I have left it with the same toe out as I bought it with. Front basically the steering wheel wasn't centred! So I have a few spare shims [emoji23]

First track day is booked for Friday the 24th at Combe if anyone wants to come a long it will be a good laugh, lots of tracking setup id like to try now that I can do it myself!

Not major camber, just slight toe out on the front and about 8mm ('30 shims each side) over all on the rear. Will be a case of how little or how much toe out on the rear I think!

4e7204f45179abb213533b1e746d5918.jpg