Sold the Meglio Cup Car... Now project 205...

Me too, I haven't quite convinced myself! I have a big massive carbon diffuser off a McLaren race car tho, so quite keen to plonk it on the back, with exhaust over the top of it, where number plate was [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sounds outstanding!

Subbed. Really good read that was, car looks amazing! Love the pastel green, not normally a fan but it goes really well against the white. Great job you're doing keep it up!

Reactions: A1axx
Subbed. Really good read that was, car looks amazing! Love the pastel green, not normally a fan but it goes really well against the white. Great job you're doing keep it up!

Cheers mate! Might go a bit understated now with the meggy lump, carpet, satin black wheels and moderate stickers! I have a white 197 cup that just looks really clean when it's understated!

Buzzing for the conversion.

Have to be honest the r26 is a better driving car than the Clio, for me anyway. Gearbox feels more big car like, clutch is different, also the diff works very well. Ends up a car that's almost as nimble, quicker out of bends and faster in a straight line. Bearing in mind it's bone stock and both my Clios are on coilovers!

Downside, the exhaust sounds like an actual whistle!

Cheers mate! Might go a bit understated now with the meggy lump, carpet, satin black wheels and moderate stickers! I have a white 197 cup that just looks really clean when it's understated!

Buzzing for the conversion.

Have to be honest the r26 is a better driving car than the Clio, for me anyway. Gearbox feels more big car like, clutch is different, also the diff works very well. Ends up a car that's almost as nimble, quicker out of bends and faster in a straight line. Bearing in mind it's bone stock and both my Clios are on coilovers!

Downside, the exhaust sounds like an actual whistle!

I think the green suits it, and definitely sets it apart form your other one which is great, one road, one race! I'm sure whatever you do it'll look good!

Just make sure you rip anything and everything off you may possibly need, last thing you want is to find out you needed 'that pipe' or 'that bit of wiring', Good luck!

I wouldn't want to pay much more than 3k for a megane donor! About 1500-2k in parts, half of it sells quickly, half will be a week or 2.

I sold off the Clio bits for about £3k and bought the donor for £3250 so can't complain

Making full use of every minute you've got I see !

Saw your pics on fb. Truly bombing along as I knew you would. Well done :smile:

Any issues so far ?

The flywheel end needs some sealant. Usual...

Just generally my spending lol, doing a fuel system before mapping and few other bits..

Some updates to come, serious trick bits!

Great work, is there any complications when doing a meg swap or is it mostly plug & okay?

If it wasn't Cup Racer front end it would be a lot easier! Some minor fitting issues