Gt5

I hope for god its released, but I bet it gets put back to March 2011.

It was meant to be a release day game when the PS3 was launched on the 23rd March 2007.

Lets all cross our fingers.

The whole of the GT series has one massive let down since the first one and GT5 Prologue was bobbins.

Surprised anyone still cares to be honest as it's second only to Duke Nukem Forever in terms of vaporware.

Before the PS3 launched I said I would get one when both Metal Gear and GT5 were out, planned as launch games. Still waiting, shame MGS turned out to be an interactive movie rather than a game. 360 all the way. :thumbup:

graphics seem a bit . .. . . . fifa 10 ish. is it me or have they missed the boat?

Before the PS3 launched I said I would get one when both Metal Gear and GT5 were out, planned as launch games. Still waiting, shame MGS turned out to be an interactive movie rather than a game. 360 all the way. :thumbup:

Both are franchises which started off superbly well but then descended into mediocre titles. I hope to be proved wrong, but unfortunately I won't be buying it to find out anytime soon.

I have both consoles, but my PS3 does a superb job of collecting dust when it's not doing system updates.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RVanner Gallery 7
A2ON Gaming & Consoles 9
adam1942 Gaming & Consoles 1
BenW Latest Technology 9
Gazeratti Latest Technology 21