Gt5

so I notice alot of threads regarding Forza has anyone been following GT5 ? theres another release date for US being 2th Nov Japan and europe hasnt had a date set yet but i'm hoping they will be before USA.. would be sweet!

latest news is usually at www.gtplanet.net for anyone intrested!

I gave up with Gran Turismo, I mean how long has it been now? Forza has been constantly updated. Plus the 197 is on Forza, so it had to be done! Lol! I've got 2 on there, a red one like mine that I've been sad enough to replicate the number plate on and an Albi blue 1 that I've done some crazy mods to! Ha ha!

GT5 will be outdated the minute it launched, if it ever does get launched, taken too long and missed the boat.

+1

I'm not holding my breath on a release date. Its been coming out for the last 3 years now, I'm a through and through PS fan and even i'm sick of this now. Takes the mic tbh. I'm tempted to buy an Xbox

I gave up with Gran Turismo, I mean how long has it been now? Forza has been constantly updated. Plus the 197 is on Forza, so it had to be done! Lol! I've got 2 on there, a red one like mine that I've been sad enough to replicate the number plate on and an Albi blue 1 that I've done some crazy mods to! Ha ha!

Clio197.jpg:innocent:

Seen the latest trailer for this the other day and it does look amazing!

im going to rent it before i buy it though, purely because the prolouge sucks balls and i dont want to spend £55 on the full one if its going to suck too!

haha yeah I see why you guys like Forza but I think GT5 will be the dogs balls..I've not given up hope yet though its only taken 5 years not 3 :tongueout:

haha yeah I see why you guys like Forza but I think GT5 will be the dogs balls..I've not given up hope yet though its only taken 5 years not 3 :tongueout:

has it really been that long? thinking about it, it was first going to be releases just after the PS3 was launched. It had best be good, otherwise I will loose all faith in PS lol

Forza is a game, gran turismo is a driving simulator.

Release date has been pushed back due to all the features, I believe to November! It looks incredible, watch the E3 trailers and if your not impressed then fair enough :zomg: lol

Forza is a game, gran turismo is a driving simulator.
Release date has been pushed back due to all the features, I believe to November! It looks incredible, watch the E3 trailers and if your not impressed then fair enough :zomg: lol

I agree. And also the release date i think is November 2nd according to the trailer.

As for the game, i am a huge fan since the first one and if 5 is as good as it seems i'll be in massive trouble trying to get unstuck..

I also heard that there will be private rooms for online races at last!

I really do hope its everything they're making out. I've loved GT since it first came out. Lets keep our fingers crossed for a November release

I was holding out on buying a PS3 until GT5 was released, now i just cannot be arsed, Forza and the XBox have held superior for an age.

I dont think it will be too long before "Forza 4" is coined to work with the 360S which will pwn the PS3 once again.

not so sure mate GT5 is touted to be full 1080P at 60hz with 16 cars on track at once.. although will be waiting to see if thats true when its released.. I agree the release date is a pita

If GT5 isn't out this year I'm buying an xbox. I'm so sick of waiting fornthis game now it's just a miccy take.

Oh a 197.net team sounds good :smile:

To top it off take ages and then charge for a ****ing DEMO!!! what a joke. forza 4 will be out and rock up before GT comes out!

Forza 4 will be epic, not really sure what they can improve in the game, but will be brilliant. What do you think they could add? The ability to put vinyls on the windows would be good, not sure what else as it just about does everything else. Any ideas?

Forza 4 will be epic, not really sure what they can improve in the game, but will be brilliant. What do you think they could add? The ability to put vinyls on the windows would be good, not sure what else as it just about does everything else. Any ideas?

f1 cars and rally cars and tracks, get silly have some of the more specific race groups like btcc stock car indy car etc etc and full 24hr races

pretty much waht gt want to do but better =P

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RVanner Gallery 7
A2ON Gaming & Consoles 9
adam1942 Gaming & Consoles 1
BenW Latest Technology 9
Gazeratti Latest Technology 21