Gran Turismo - Am I Crap??????!!!!!

Seeing as GT5 is out in November I thought I'd get some practice in on GT5 Prologue.

Now normally I rate myself as pretty decent on driving games but this time can I hell as finish in the top 3 on Class C Daytona Speedway or on the Nord whatever it's called!

I need help and advice to banish my badly dented GT confidence.

Am I crap???.....

I cant do the last race of Class C, its drove me mad in the end i throw the controller across the room and gave up

I know the feeling!

I've got trophies on them all except the 2 I've mentioned - I want to move onto the next tracks!!! :angry:

ha ha ha get a steering wheel it makes it easier. . . . . wanna buy my logitech g25?

Steering wheels are the way forward! Got gold in all except the ones that you have to get 1st in 1 lap where i have silvers. The wheel got me a lot closer to the target times.

Wheels are loads easier, however I've done everything up to S Class with the pad.

I want a playseat. :worried:

have you "tuned" the car to suit the track? I tweak the settings of all my cars (for example my S2000 tuned version is set to a max speed of 198 where it comes going to 230 as standard) and I've changed the gearing to make it work perfectly in the corners etc all makes a big difference was able to take 5 seconds off my lap times on some tracks :smile:

have both a wheel and a pad its not that hard with either..

Similar Thread Suggestions