Gran Turismo 5 WTF?

Got this for xmas and I play it last night, I think it good game. :smile:

I'm sure there be more cars in this games and I found clio 172 cup :wink:

I've been watching for a 172 for ages in the used car section.

I can't find one, I raced against one in my civic and panned it mind.

Really enjoying GT5, picked it up on launch day. Got a Logitech Force GT wheel as well, I think the wheel is necessary for maximum enjoyment.

The seasonal races have been excellent. Challenging but good cash rewards for winning.

I waited a loooong time for this to come out and I'm not disappointed. Although I haven't played Forza to compare it.

Really please what GT5 did the mk1 clio v6 in perfect detail & interior too! :tongueout:roud:

god I want one!!

Really please what GT5 did the mk1 clio v6 in perfect detail & interior too! :tongueout:roud:

god I want one!!

after seeing the results of a v6 run at a recent rolling road day and only making 219hp ish recently i have been put off the v6s

Has anyone seen the Ferrari f1 cars you can get?

They look schweet!

I can buy one until I'm level 23 though :-(

My personal favourites are the Nissan Nismo GT cars - they look amazing.

You can get the MK2 V6 from the 'Used' section too looks much better then MK1 IMO

ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

Really enjoying GT5, picked it up on launch day. Got a Logitech Force GT wheel as well, I think the wheel is necessary for maximum enjoyment.

The seasonal races have been excellent. Challenging but good cash rewards for winning.

I waited a loooong time for this to come out and I'm not disappointed. Although I haven't played Forza to compare it.

i have got gt5 and played forza and imo i think forza is better just because theres a 197 and you can download a 200

Similar Thread Suggestions