Got myself an st

Smoke Grey or Molten Orange interior?

My buddy's black one in the picture has the orange seats...works really well with the black exterior.

Brakes? As N0ddie says, 80 laps of Goodwood, not one single hint of fade. Great bite, great consistent pedal position. The pad compound and size is unique to the ST and despite the calipers looking on he small side, the increased swept area of the pad more than compensates.

Smoke Grey or Molten Orange interior?

My buddy's black one in the picture has the orange seats...works really well with the black exterior.

Brakes? As N0ddie says, 80 laps of Goodwood, not one single hint of fade. Great bite, great consistent pedal position. The pad compound and size is unique to the ST and despite the calipers looking on he small side, the increased swept area of the pad more than compensates.

Gone for the smoke grey. The missus said no to the orange :worried:

I was really surprised by the brakes, felt really sharp on the test drive.

From my experience so far, unless you genuinely value the looks of what's behind your front wheel at £1,000+, they're a complete unnecessary waste of money.

Wow, another ST. If I'm being brutally honest, they are soooo much nicer than the 200T. Downside is, these are going to become very, very popular and will therefore be a victim of its own success IMO.

From road going experience, haven't been on a track like Mark, the current brake set up is perfect, I can't notice a massive difference if any over the brembos that my clio had!

Just shows Renault have missed a trick tho eh Mike?

More people on here going for ST's than EDC's...speaks volumes.

They have proper lost their way on this. I love Fords, always have done, but this is embarrassing for Renault...look how many loyal Renault owners on here are leaving in their droves to get the new ST.....I would if I could afford it!

Womder how many ex clio 197/200 owners there are on here now lol!?

I think renaults biggest mistake was the price.

Just got a call from the Ford Dealership. Will be receiving my ST before the end of the month due to someone pulling out of their deal. I will be getting a spare wheel with it for free.

I am excited and I'll most definitely stick around. I like this forum so why change. I'll use noddie, luke3, and mark to steal ideas from :tongueout:

I saw a lowered red ST while waiting in Calais to board the other day with the 4 pot brake upgrade and it looked really good indeed (not 197/200 good though:wink:). On the other hand the new 200T just doesn't do it for me at all...I saw hundreds of Clios when in France last week and I just couldn't distinguish the RSs from the other lot! I did smile when I saw the latest CH's ST vs 200T video, they guy run out of good things to say about the new clio, so much that he took the racer for a drive lol.

On the other hand and as Litchy has mentioned, the STs will be super common...and this is not good either.

Similar Thread Suggestions