Got my single exit exhaust on

you should have seen the 1st attempt, i put it by the exhaust (bout a foot away) came back to stop the video the camera was a meter way on the floor with a massive dent and scratch mark -.- ...

also miltek?? its basically the same as the old system just a lil louder. its more raspier than a miltek imo (if that makes sense :/)

you should have seen the 1st attempt, i put it by the exhaust (bout a foot away) came back to stop the video the camera was a meter way on the floor with a massive dent and scratch mark -.- ...

also miltek?? its basically the same as the old system just a lil louder. its more raspier than a miltek imo (if that makes sense :/)

lol! that would have been funny to see. I'm also loving the signature about the exhaust :blink: lol.

:lol:

Yes, this is a Miltek system with a Miltek sport cat. It's a bit louder now (I like it that way - I have a V2 1000ccm Cagiva Raptor with a x2 titanium exhausts for the thrill/sound 8)).