got a new motor today...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worth spending it on though :smiley:

Have you not done a little bit of tyre rotation to help spread the wear?

Worth spending it on though :smiley:

Have you not done a little bit of tyre rotation to help spread the wear?

yeh just done it when did the brakes - fronts were 4mm and rears were 5mm so all swapped diagonally now and the 5mm on the fronts - was still expecting a
bit better wear than that :rain:

As a comparison, I use the same tyres on my clio (RE050A) and have got 13k so far from the fronts with around 2mm left. The boost and LSD is working them hard!

I've got michelin pilot sports on my 250 which is remapped. They're about half worn after about 7 months and ~8k miles so quite happy with the wear rate on them, might be worth trying when your current tyres wear out! For what it's worth this is about double the life I was getting from the conti sport contacts

As a comparison, I use the same tyres on my clio (RE050A) and have got 13k so far from the fronts with around 2mm left. The boost and LSD is working them hard!

I've got michelin pilot sports on my 250 which is remapped. They're about half worn after about 7 months and ~8k miles so quite happy with the wear rate on them, might be worth trying when your current tyres wear out! For what it's worth this is about double the life I was getting from the conti sport contacts

thanks guys will bare it in mind when the tyres are done for :bat:

just got fitted 4 Michelin super sports :headphone:

must say first impressions are they are better/grippier than the bridgestones :tongueout:roud:

went in for first service 16/10/15 just a year old on about 12,400miles!

going great tyres very grippy :tongueout:roud:

getting 32-34mpg on my daily work commute :headphone:

Status
Not open for further replies.