Gordini colours

Hi, I'm looking for a Clio gordini rs 200 steering wheel, as the blue and white stripe on mine has faded!
Great car to drive and number 2 in the series with only 25k miles, it was the car road tested in the Evo magazine back in 2010.
IMG_2070.JPG

IMG_2715.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesn't necessarily matter about cup or not. It's just that if I drive it I'll have no idea as I've never driven one before. It'd be nice to know.

Hi, I'm looking for a Clio gordini rs 200 steering wheel, as the blue and white stripe on mine has faded!
Great car to drive and number 2 in the series with only 25k miles, it was the car road tested in the Evo magazine back in 2010.
View attachment 17083

View attachment 17084

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice car I nearly went for myself. It had white wheels from memory too. There was a Gordini being broken on eBay, not sure if the wheel is available?

There are 17 on auto trader! Although some are 1.6 and even a 1.5dci. The 2.0's range from 7-15k in price depending on mileage.

Cup chassis - is there any other way to check than just red callipers?

Personally if I was buying one I would want to know if it did or did not have the cup pack. Either way it doesn't matter just nice to know yourself.

If you have the reg of the car use this live online chat and they will tell you the spec. Very helpful for me.

https://www.renault.co.uk/contact.html

Best of luck.

Paul

Good luck with it mate, prices sound ok to me. I paid a lot more for a mid 2012 14k miler in perfect condition (annoyingly a couple of months later there was a 3k mile car for the same price) :smile: Ktec offered me £10.5k for mine recently against their R26R.

Did k tec make there offer without seeing your car Gordini out of interest ?

Thanks. Yes I think they saw it as a more difficult sell without. Standard ones are more Marmite. I thought they were quite nice though :smile:[/QUOTE

To be honest i'am not a lover of the standard wheels and can see why they'd want the aftermarket wheel with the car as its a better selling point . Have you fitted the recaro seats yet ?

Not yet, I'm quick for ideas but slow for action :wink: Seats still with the trimmers. Next mod is rear spoiler :smile:

There are 17 on auto trader! Although some are 1.6 and even a 1.5dci. The 2.0's range from 7-15k in price depending on mileage.

Cup chassis - is there any other way to check than just red callipers?

As for the 1.6 and diesel Gordinis they're not the Renaultsport versions so not a 200. Just the bog standard Clio mk3 base car, I saw couple on eBay and with the white bit on the front bumper I thought someone had (poorly) tried to replicate the 200 Gordini. Think they look truely awful IMHO. Can't remember if they had the stripes and leather interior or if they boast uprated suspension compared to standard, but they're not for me personally.

Reactions: Gordini
Haha... Thought I'd got away with it mate and the recaros would throw people off the scent. But there's no fooling you :wink: Will get something up on my progress thread :smile:

And I was going to mention something about the spoiler too. So didn't throw me off either lol

Reactions: Gordini
As for the 1.6 and diesel Gordinis they're not the Renaultsport versions so not a 200. Just the bog standard Clio mk3 base car, I saw couple on eBay and with the white bit on the front bumper I thought someone had (poorly) tried to replicate the 200 Gordini. Think they look truely awful IMHO. Can't remember if they had the stripes and leather interior or if they boast uprated suspension compared to standard, but they're not for me personally.
They are ugly copies of the RS. I think they did have a leather interior but that was it to my knowledge, no uprated components.

Reactions: Sneydster

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wozzer Clio General Chat 0
1 Clios For Sale 8
S Gordini Register 1
molo New Members 3
Wozzer Clio 200 Area 5