Goodbye Black 200, Hello Megane 250

I sat on a 250 the other day for the first time. There are only three locally and one has popped up for sale. As much as it is tempting I can't justify buying it. 10,000 km (6k miles), Recaros and cup pack £18,500 and registered November 2011

The owner is a rich bloke in his 60's who owns a Honda NSX, his daily driver is a RS6 and had the Megane as a toy frankly.

I sat on a 250 the other day for the first time. There are only three locally and one has popped up for sale. As much as it is tempting I can't justify buying it. 10,000 km (6k miles), Recaros and cup pack £18,500 and registered November 2011

The owner is a rich bloke in his 60's who owns a Honda NSX, his daily driver is a RS6 and had the Megane as a toy frankly.

get it bought mate, thats not a bad price.

Just wait a little longer and they will fall to used 200 prices. Looking at AutoTrader theres already some examples around the 13k mark. While thats sickening to me im sure its good news to you :tongueout:

250 cup with Recaros 44000 on the clock £10500 on autotrader now:thumbup:wish it was a bit closer or i would of went and had a look.

Really different cars IMO and not something you can compare.

Clio has more fun factor.

I do so many miles that aren't "fun" in the clio the more grown up megane seems to suit

They were trying to sell me a 265 last night at the dealership...

I do so many miles that aren't "fun" in the clio the more grown up megane seems to suit

They were trying to sell me a 265 last night at the dealership...

Its worse on fuel but is easier to live with and not a decision you would regret. Just buy both :wink:

I've put a deposit down on your old clio blackpanther :smile: going to check it out and collect on Friday by the looks of things. Got my settlement through after a stupid women hit me head on at 70 and destroyed both our cars.

At the risk of bringing up an old thread I re registered here because this is my old car.

I am glad it went to someone who is into the brand like I was. I have had a 197, R26 and 250 before having a daughter and getting a diesel family cars!

Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Truth be told I would take it back off you in a heart beat!