Going round the bend....

I’m left handed if that helps?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind ambidextrous! I worked with a guy who said he was cross lateral reflexed. Apparently this meant he was left handed for some tasks & right handed for others. Maybe he'd prefer some tracks run clockwise and others anticlockwise.

@Micah you must be the exception that proves the rule!

Never mind ambidextrous! I worked with a guy who said he was cross lateral reflexed. Apparently this meant he was left handed for some tasks & right handed for others. Maybe he'd prefer some tracks run clockwise and others anticlockwise.

@Micah you must be the exception that proves the rule!

My Mum always said I was special :tongueout:
I kick a ball with my right foot also, not sure if that's also going against the grain?

Reactions: Johnny 99
Not fussed in the car but prefer right handers on the bike, I think it's a mental thing in case I lean too far over going round a left hander I'm going under a car i.e. bike sliding to the right! Knockhill has only 2 left handers also.

I honestly have no idea :smile: I have no preference for either! Surely a sequence of both is the recipe for getting the juices flowing?? :smile:

Good thread, I like it!

Reactions: ///M
I honestly have no idea :smile: I have no preference for either! Surely a sequence of both is the recipe for getting the juices flowing?? :smile:

Good thread, I like it!

A good sequence of both. That’s just plain greedy Jimmy !

‘Good thread’ you say. Can you tell @///M that please :smile:

I see it as being kind to both - you can't prefer one over the other, because then one will get upset :laughing:

Well Shuv, @///M feels that way because he can never decide which of his sporty cars to actually take out and drive, let alone which corners he prefers going round :tongueclosed:

I see it as being kind to both - you can't prefer one over the other, because then one will get upset :laughing:

Well Shuv, @///M feels that way because he can never decide which of his sporty cars to actually take out and drive, let alone which corners he prefers going round :tongueclosed:

No no, it's a good thread! It's about my favourite thing about driving. I just don't have a preference. Corners are what it's all about. I don't even mind what car I'm in. Recently I did a drive from home in London to North Wales in a 1.4 N reg Polo. LOVED it. It's not so much about what we drive (even though we're all here because we LOVE what we drive), it's about the actual driving huh?

The Polo was slow, handled like a boat, and braking distances had to be planned in advance. LOVED the journey.

What's more important? The car or the road? There's always better cars, things you'd rather own. I'm sure even guys with a P1 and a LaFerrari would still kill for an MP4/7. The roads are all there for the taking though.

No no, it's a good thread! It's about my favourite thing about driving. I just don't have a preference. Corners are what it's all about. I don't even mind what car I'm in. Recently I did a drive from home in London to North Wales in a 1.4 N reg Polo. LOVED it. It's not so much about what we drive (even though we're all here because we LOVE what we drive), it's about the actual driving huh?

The Polo was slow, handled like a boat, and braking distances had to be planned in advance. LOVED the journey.

What's more important? The car or the road? There's always better cars, things you'd rather own. I'm sure even guys with a P1 and a LaFerrari would still kill for an MP4/7. The roads are all there for the taking though.
Bang on! When I was a biker I got sick of winter riding one year & bought a 1.0l Metro. A tin box with a heater! No heated rear window, no nearside mirror & not even a radio. Handled like a go-kart though. I loved it & the challenge of keeping up momentum with 45 of British Leyland's screaming ponies to call on. Had a blast every time I drove it.

Reactions: ///M
Bang on! When I was a biker I got sick of winter riding one year & bought a 1.0l Metro. A tin box with a heater! No heated rear window, no nearside mirror & not even a radio. Handled like a go-kart though. I loved it & the challenge of keeping up momentum with 45 of British Leyland's screaming ponies to call on. Had a blast every time I drove it.

Just like me in the Polo mate. I just love driving.

And really that's what makes the Clio so great. It loves corners as much as I do!