Glove box

When i first got my 197 i notced that the glove box didnt shut properly in the top right-hand corner, i noticed whilst driving in the dark the other night that the glove box light stays on as it doesnt close tight enough to push the light sensor thing in.

Anyone else have this problem? If i took it back to renault would they sort it? as my car is still under warrenty.

Thanks in advance.

Take it to the dealer they will fix am sure, I have this problem to, but not with the light just the glove box not sitting flush.

very very easy
the slive trim just unclips, so get a flat screw driver
and pull it up, undo the torque screws and the 1 in the glove box, and 1 on the side, and job done

seen loads at work like this thing is cars that have had new boxes fitted still dont fit right just one of those things it can get better just not 100%

seen loads at work like this thing is cars that have had new boxes fitted still dont fit right just one of those things it can get better just not 100%

I once left loose change in the glove box, it slid back and inside the glovebox door when I opened it to retrieve it. Could not get it out !!! every corner.....clink, clink.....drove me insane!

Can someone do a DIY how to remove the glove box?

Could be useful in the future.

I dont need it now, but I pulled and prized at everything to get it off and was at the verge of brekaing it, so if there is an easy removal technique it'd be good to put it up as every 1 seems to need it

it is easy to remove, but dont see how that helps.

took mine off to do stereo, but it is no better now its been refited

it wont get better by taking it off its the mould of the glovebox lid that makes it look dodgey