Gearbox rebuild

My ph1 sport gearbox will need rebuilding soon , the box itself works fine , but the syncros are shot , any one recommend any one and give me a rough idea on price , ?? Thanks

Be as cheap to buy a new box from eBay, I got quoted £800 for my gear box to be removed repaired and refit, or if I removed the box and refit it would be £210 for the replacement of 4th synchro, the guys selling the brand new boxes at £350 iv just fitted mine with a new clutch too for £500 but labor charges would be on top of that price, it's a bloody expensive job lol

We spoke before mate , I did have your num , looking at a charger kit for mine if you remember ? How's that car of yours ? You blew it up yet as you were trying really hard to at Bedford lol , do like your car , cracking bit of kit !!

Not blown it up yet. Giving it an extra couple of PSI when I get a chance. 1bar is my goal, on stock internals :smile:

I do a drive in drive out conversion at around £3200 (depending on final spec), this gives full TPS/rpm/boost control, so will give a really neat torque curve and a Garrett GT2860R turbo :smile:

My ph1 sport gearbox will need rebuilding soon , the box itself works fine , but the syncros are shot , any one recommend any one and give me a rough idea on price , ?? Thanks

Theres only 1 place to send the box to- Agency transmissions.

Also get a new clutch in as well- I guess all in £700-£800

Woth more than the car at that price, I'd just buy another gearbox and throw that one away