G'day from down under.

New Clio 197 owner here. Originally from the UK, emigrated to Sydney about 6 months ago and just bought a 2008 197.

Joining the forum for useful bits of advice because I always maintain and fix my cars myself.

Not new to the Renault sport world, I used to own a Megane 225 in the U.K. A few years ago.

Welcome along. I think there are a few Aussies on here. Do post pictures of your car - we like pictures! Plenty of good advice & banter here.

Welcome along. I think there are a few Aussies on here. Do post pictures of your car - we like pictures! Plenty of good advice & banter here.

There are Johnny.

One of my friends now lives in Brisbane. When he saw pics of my car he was amazed / surprised having not seen one before. Hence my question...

But: as we have a few Aussie members, there must be a few about !

Well I've always looked at 197's in the UK but never bought one. Decided to look here and across two states NSW and VIC there were 3 for sale so pretty rare car.

When I bought the car filling it up at a petrol station I got stopped by someone asking what the car was, they'd never seen one before.

Welcome enjoy the 197 lm new to the club with a 197 also...so enjoy and good luck with your future ownership
:kilt::thumb:

Similar Thread Suggestions