Full retrim cost?

///M

Gold Member
Hi guys, I've had a good search but the info is a little vague and quite old.

Anyone have a good idea what we'd be looking at for a full interior retrim, front and rear in half leather, half alcantara with contrast stitching? I know Edge were around for a bit doing some amazing work but it seems their pricing is much more high end now.

Or as a more basic option, what would it cost to have a full side (upper and lower) of a Recaro repaired as standard?

Help and advice would be appreciated. Cheers.

Mes

Just drop Edge Automotive an email and ask them for a quote on both options you've stated above.

From a few old threads I've seen on here I think a complete retrim for entire interior (including door cards etc) is in the ballpark of £1500.

Reactions: nutnutwelshman
@Dystant thanks mate. I work in an industry where I'm constantly giving out quotes that come to nothing, so I try my best to appreciate what it's like from the other side and try not to contact people until I'm sure. So at this stage, just a ballpark figure is ok.

I did see that thread when I did a search but as I said, it was a bit out of date so wondered if anyone had more recent info.

£1500 would seem pretty reasonable though I think.

@sevenfourate the DO loog good but a bit lairy for me! I'd be doing something a bit more simple.

Reactions: Dystant
It's just part of business isn't it really though, will only take them literally a few seconds to give you a rough figure so even if it doesn't come to anything there's nothing really lost.

The way I imagine they see it is it's a potential sale, so replying to you is in their interest :smiley:

Reactions: Jimmy