Fuel Consumption - How many miles do you get from a FULL TANK?

21-23 mpg is what I see in the week around the villages but usually get up to 30mpg on a long run. at the ring I got 11!

Trip of approx 430miles there and another 430 back. Guessing a tank each way def wouldn't be possible and in all id be looking at about 3 fill up (costing a couple of hundred quid)?

how many miles out a full tank ?

went to blackpool on tuesday with the missus and the kids and filled the tank up to max. got over 400 miles out a full tank what i thought was really good glasgow to blackpool and back to glasgow. what is the most miles the guys on here have had out a full tank ?? oh and nearly done damage trying to get out the road of a deer that had been playing chicken with a hgv in the middle lane and lost at carlisle!!!

Literally experience this yesterda y. Folkestone, Kent to Ulversten, Cumbria (362miles) on 3/4 of a tank!! Unheard of! And on 95 fuel ;/

Literally experience this yesterda y. Folkestone, Kent to Ulversten, Cumbria (362miles) on 3/4 of a tank!! Unheard of! And on 95 fuel ;/

You bloody tight arse Will!!

I've managed 420 on a tank before, from Folkestone to Cornwall...Think that was showing 33/34 mpg on the reader!

Managed 37.4 mpg over 1430 miles on a run toScotland last week. Managed to get a flat on the front on the way back too. Didn'tthink that was bad for a rs250

I do a 5mile drive to work everyday and average 25mpg around town. Usual long distance trip is London (200miles there and back) and I can get 38mpg max and uses 3/4 fuel.

Running super from Sainsbury's atm tht is lasting longer than nitro.