Fuel additive.......snake-oil ?

I’m sort of eager to try it now!

Ha ha ha. Sucks you in doesn’t it !

Reviews read REALLY well; and are even backed up with a geeky but scientific explanation. Not sure the extra torque will be requiring an uprated clutch, but I’m thinking something is going to at least be noticeable - be that better running, cleaner idling or better MPG. Or hopefully all 3 !

Ha ha ha. Sucks you in doesn’t it !

Reviews read REALLY well; and are even backed up with a geeky but scientific explanation. Not sure the extra torque will be requiring an uprated clutch, but I’m thinking something is going to at least be noticeable - be that better running, cleaner idling or better MPG. Or hopefully all 3 !

Yeah some mpg wouldn’t go a miss to attempt to at least try and counter my really aching heavy right food....

Yeah some mpg wouldn’t go a miss to attempt to at least try and counter my really aching heavy right food....

**Too embarrassed to tell you my current average MPG after 8k’s of figures ‘disappeared’ a few weeks ago when I had my airbag light reset...

Goo onnnn!

37.4 over the last 500 miles.

‘Horrendous’ isn’t it...

Been having a ‘game’ with myself to build it up. Mostly involving doing 50mph in 6th everywhere possible. I’ve shtedded the fronts trying to hold speed on tight corners / not wanting to change down - but at least the MPG’s looking good :innocent:

37.4 over the last 500 miles.

‘Horrendous’ isn’t it...

Been having a ‘game’ with myself to build it up. Mostly involving doing 50mph in 6th everywhere possible. I’ve shtedded the fronts trying to hold speed on tight corners / not wanting to change down - but at least the MPG’s looking good :innocent:

Jesus man!!

That is crazy. Better than mine, then again as I said, my right foot is far too heavy and I’m far too impatient to try and drive with mpg in mind lol!

Reactions: sevenfourate
Jesus man!!

That is crazy. Better than mine, then again as I said, my right foot is far too heavy and I’m far too impatient to try and drive with mpg in mind lol!

Not tight. Just a current time-passing game....

#whybuyadiesel

Reactions: Chris

Similar Thread Suggestions