Frost White

Good Evening.

Hopefully I will be getting a 220 in the next few months.
I quite like the frost white with black roof. Although I have heard that there are quite strict cleaning instructions because of the paint being matte.
Are there any frost white owners on here that would kindly tell me what products you use [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoy!

Its just a Matt paint, nothing 'special' has to be done as such, just use products for a matt car, have a research online theres plenty of information. Swisswax do products for matt paint which are well regarded!

Enjoy!

Its just a Matt paint, nothing 'special' has to be done as such, just use products for a matt car, have a research online theres plenty of information. Swisswax do products for matt paint which are well regarded!

Thank you Chris. I have had a quick look and there seems to be plenty of stuff about so that's good. I also read that you shouldn't use a pressure washer... sounds stupid to me and surely it can't do any harm?

Thank you Chris. I have had a quick look and there seems to be plenty of stuff about so that's good. I also read that you shouldn't use a pressure washer... sounds stupid to me and surely it can't do any harm?

Not so sure about the pressure washer mate, wouldn't want to advise either way, I know when applying products you have to be careful not to 'rub' the paint too much as that can give it a shine, which obviously you dont want to do with a matt finish car!

Not so sure about the pressure washer mate, wouldn't want to advise either way, I know when applying products you have to be careful not to 'rub' the paint too much as that can give it a shine, which obviously you dont want to do with a matt finish car!

I think it just comes down to common sense doesn't it and not really any different from washing any other paint just with a bit more care and attention.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Roshi69 Clio General Chat 4
Tree200 Gallery 12
melvin1993 Gallery 19
lewisflintham Gallery 20
POWLESY200 Gallery 12