Front Splitter

Not any more, gone from the site now. It was the Elia one, Womble bought one directly from them from Germany. Exchange rate won't help now thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cheers for that. I know nius02 has one also...

id like one but it's just getting it sprayed to Match lol...

Awwww man!!

Get some pics up of the black one! When i eventually get round to getting one id rather it be black as its easier to get the colour right!

Will post some pics of when the new one is fitted. I'm waiting for the payment of the road construction company who caused it.

That's the only road leading away from home and I couldn't even pass without splitter.

_39xjxp.jpg

Yes they said they will pay for it. It's probably cheaper for them just to pay than getting sued by my legal expenses insurance :wink:

Well thats something.. Pretty sure the splitter fractured and ruined all 4 of your wheels also? Have to get a spare set of oz's.

Jking :wink:

The quality of that road surface is still better than most of ours in the UK!

Are you going for a different splitter?

The quality of that road surface is still better than most of ours in the UK!

Are you going for a different splitter?

hahaha :thumbup:

no, the same one as it's basically the only one available

I'm struggling to find even the Elia one! I spoke to Ktec, and they said they don't stock them anymore (and can't source one) as their last stock of them was poor quality. Makes me a little apprehensive?! Shame, as they do look good. Where did you gets yours from nius02? Somewhere that'd ship internationally?

Elia will ship too, you just need to email them, their website is a bit cr@p.

I don't know what they consider poor Quality, but for my untrained eye both of mine looked fine.
I got it from Reichhard Motorsport in Germany. I'm quite sure they would ship to the UK as well

http://reichhard-motorsport.com/cat...cPath=25_148_7655_7666_7667&products_id=69465

Awesome, thanks a lot! I saw the Elia site but couldn't find it on there, Reichhard look like they will ship worldwide so happy days. It's on my shopping list! Ktec did say they had some poor quality in their 'last order of parts', so I'm guessing it may have been some other products and they just rejected the lot.

Also, is it wrong I kind of like the quad exhaust, in a new-Type-R kinda way?! ;/

Right guys, re the 200 splitter, I'll give the guy a shout and propose a group buy initially and see what he says.