From Spain with R27 and some mods - new pic page3 August 27, 2012

You do realise in a accident, any load those seat belts take are going to undo the rear seats giving you about 30 cm extra on your seatbelys making them useless, you may as well use gaffa tape and strap your self in or elastic bands!!!

You do realise in a accident, any load those seat belts take are going to undo the rear seats giving you about 30 cm extra on your seatbelys making them useless, you may as well use gaffa tape and strap your self in or elastic bands!!!

In the civic, belts were well anchored.They were anchored to the chassis The civic had no rear seats. They saved my life in that accident. I did not move the seat during the accident.
In the clio are only to watch them. hehe, I do not use omp belts now.

Last edited:
Glad your not using the belts. Didn't even spot how you'd mounted them the first time. I'm not sure there is an off the shelf harness bar for the Clio. I think Litchy was talking about getting one manufacturer custom if you look through his posts maybe thats a start.

oops, created a seatbelt argument.

Glad to hear you aren't using them (I hope this means you're using the standard belts, not just not wearing any.... As if thats the case, use the belts. haha)

I bought the car used. The car already had put the spliter when I buy it. I've thought about removing it, but it would be two holes in the bumper.

Similar Thread Suggestions