frick on a stick

richandgem

Platinum Member
What is it with cars, I cant seem to get a week where they all run well :worried:

I got a text from Gem yesterday saying the KA was making a noise and it sounded like the exhaust was blowing, badly. So I got home, looked under the car and sure enough some of the brackets have snapped and split the exhaust. After a quick ring round I can get a new system fitted for £77, bit a of pain but not too bad me thinks.

Later that evening we went to the gym, pulls back onnto the drive in the 182 and get a grinding noise. Looks under the car and sees the Cat hanging down a lot lower than it should be, looks like the bracket holding it up has snapped FFS.

It seems like everytime I fix sumin, particulary on the 182, something else goes wrong. I had fixed the heat wing mirror on the 182 yesterday so I thought everything was working on the car. I swear somethings going on, its almost like the cars being a moody cow lol

Rant over:tongue_smilie:

what else would you do with ya money
prob waist it on useful stuff
you love it:tongueout:

maybe it's mad cos it's not getting fed v power then?! or mad that the 197 gets the garage and it has to sit out in the cold!?