Flacsi's Racing Red 197

that Porsche couldnt get away from you..well done..bet you had a cracking time..car looks amazing too..
what phone app do you use to monitor and record lap times??

Reactions: Flacsi
Thanks guys!
App is called Harry's Laptimer Petrolhead edition, from App Store, worth every penny, strongly recommended!

Reactions: Pav
are those vids recorded with your phone??
how do you get all the lap info onto your video??

are those vids recorded with your phone??
how do you get all the lap info onto your video??

Yes, I have an iPhone 6S, previously an iPhone 4 and Harry's works well as you can see.
It records time and vid as well and when overlaying a video, it appears on your Photos, from where you could upload to YouTube etc... gopro is crap :smile:

Guys need an advice on the following:
Plan is to remove the 2 Recaro CS seats and frames for track days and replace with a proper racing seat for the drivers side.
I would need a new seat base, what I could mount into OEM place and I could mount the racing seat on it.
After the track day with some work I could change back to road legal Recaros.

The advantages would be obvious: better seating when cornering and saving weight approx 20-25kg
Anyone made anything like this?

Hey @Flacsi -

Would you mind showing a couple of photos of how you moved the battery - particularly the connections in the engine bay, and how you moved the fuse / relay boxes?

Thanks!
Tom

You've gone to town with weight saving mate, how much does your car now weigh?

Will measure it, mate soon :smiley: as I am also keen to know!
First thing is to pass the MOT in March, which means I have to back-build all rear seats and all bits&pieces what were removed in the past 2 years!

Than right after the day I will remove door cards, 2 Recaro CS and install genuine Access door cards, proper Oreca/Turn One Cup driver seat, Cup discs - 77 11 160 361- to the front, Endless CCRG brake pads!

And I will spend cash only on my tuition and on riding my car as much as possible on track and on the Alps. I am fed up to burn more cash on my little one, spent way to much on her!

32437342846_a40e271e62_c.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

season is about to start hopefully within a month and the parts are just coming :smile:

still not decided whether to go for the CL RC6 brake pads for €245 or opt for the Ferodo DS1.11 which is rough €200.

32949880225_b6b75b6eda_c.pngUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

note here the black seat base, which goes to the chassis:
32569087830_005c536372_c.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

CUP discs from Renault, not shitty aftermarket brembo:
32135308413_76781810bf_c.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

32825529161_711edd3805_c.jpgUntitled by Tamás Flatsker, on Flickr

Reactions: ///M