Fitted spliter today.

DSC00510.jpg
DSC00509.jpg
DSC00507.jpg
DSC00508.jpg
DSC00511.jpg
DSC00512.jpg
DSC00513.jpg

Thanks to Mark for the spliter,cup rear wing next.
BTW if you are fitting a front spliter through away the Renault instructions and don't use glue.

Last edited:
Looks good, I'm not sure on mine. It was fitted to the car when I got it and I've never been 100% happy about it.

Sometimes i think cars with the standard splitter look better and sometimes its the other way around.

^^^*I'm the same. I want it but now it's on coilovers I'm afraid I'll snap it, but I also like race car look it has now. Think I'll wait till I see a lowered 197 in the flesh!!

But on subject, it looks tasty mate, get the rear one on!! Makes such a difference!! Looks very shiny!!:smile:

how did you get the old one off before putting on the renault sport one mate. tryed to get the screws off this morning but they have got a weird screw head? anywer i can get hold of it?

cheers

yeh its to get off the rubber one. it a weird screw head tho, tryed allan keys and normal screwdrivers but aint workin and dont want round the heads off. i will have a look in halfords.

If your on about the screw heads with the star shapes on them mate they're torx head screws. You should find something in Halfords to remove them with, they're pretty common on cars.

I'm not a fan of those splitters but its looks nice n clean lol :smile:

If your on about the screw heads with the star shapes on them mate they're torx head screws. You should find something in Halfords to remove them with, they're pretty common on cars.

I'm not a fan of those splitters but its looks nice n clean lol :smile:

Sorry been on Holiday ,the original pulls off ,but you will need to undo the front of the wheel arch liner as the 2 (per side) outer mounting bolts for the new spliter go on from the inside. Torx and philips to undo the arch liner.

Last edited: