First 'proper' clean for my Clio

Looks top notch my friend, lucky to have got it sorted with the weather we have been having lately. I started mine today, hoover out ....RAIN, hoover away .......cloudy but dry......grab hoover.....RAIN, FFS hoover away and just wash it....had to leave it 2 hours before l was able to dry........cleaning kit away......you guessed it RAIN....,then the sound of crying from a grown man. So we'll done to you the car looks sweet BTW enjoy your break with the team.
:blackdiamond::kilt:

Looks top notch my friend, lucky to have got it sorted with the weather we have been having lately. I started mine today, hoover out ....RAIN, hoover away .......cloudy but dry......grab hoover.....RAIN, FFS hoover away and just wash it....had to leave it 2 hours before l was able to dry........cleaning kit away......you guessed it RAIN....,then the sound of crying from a grown man. So we'll done to you the car looks sweet BTW enjoy your break with the team.

You need that cordless hoover life! #dyson

Reactions: R11HOY and Roshi69

The second last picture I posted was in the car park facing the Starbucks in Bangor. I spotted a quick glimpse of a blue 197/200 driving away. Wonder if it’s anyone off the forums

Similar Thread Suggestions