First Full Day With My R27

So taxed my new (to me) R27 today after it was delivered last week. As some of you guys may know it only has 15k on the clock and is in mint condition. It runs great and the gearbox is very slick. It has the Superchips BluFin so no dodgy cold starts. This morning I had a run around my favourite B roads and this afternoon fitted LEDs to the interior and cleaned out the scuttle panel drain plugs. What a difference the LEDs make. Took my time with the drain plugs to do a decent job. The passenger side was not bad at all but the drivers side was blocked, the design of the drivers side drain plug having a tapered end is surely the flaw. Fitted some clean looking gel number plates too. Next on the list is LED sidelights and number plate bulbs, change the KTR air filter for an ITG one (just my preference), replace stubby aerial for an original one (again just my preference) and fit clear 3M clear vinyl where the aerial rubs the RS spoiler and finally change the gearbox oil just for peace of mind. So far so good. :thumbup1:

You'll have to get a progress thread up so we can track your progress... and for the love of god please post some pictures! :d

Glad you're enjoying the car so far and adding the first few personal touches! Always good to make it your own!