Few things

Matt197

South West Rep
Can we have a few things switched on please if it’s ok?

Thanks system, Smiles, who viewing a current topic and when creating a new post can we have editing options such as font.

3869094034_ce56610329_o.jpg

3869093956_3cffaaed97_o.jpg

3869093864_36e5448ece_o.jpg

cheers

Also I noticed a bug or a setting that’s not correct. In some of the forums when you start a new topic or post a reply it does not go to the top of the page, it’s arranging them in alphabetical order and not by topic age.

Thanks system is something i will be bringing up with Jase on his return from holiday along with other features.

I will install the currently viewing this thread plugin shortly.

Regarding the fonts, do you mean you would like the advanced options to change fonts and smileys to be on the quick reply box?

Date format has now been changed.

Thanks system is something i will be bringing up with Jase on his return from holiday along with other features.

I will install the currently viewing this thread plugin shortly.

Regarding the fonts, do you mean you would like the advanced options to change fonts and smileys to be on the quick reply box?

Date format has now been changed.

That’s cool, was just am idea. When you click reply or start a new topic you do not have any editing options or smiles its just a blank text box, the picture I posted was what it would look like with them turned on.

Cheers

im back off hols now, so will try and help leckie sort a few things.

i bet m8, i know what that must be like as it was around those temps in the south of france in june, glad your back

rich

Hope you had a good time jase, sorry to be a pain but can me please fix this bug as its driving my crazy hehe.

Also I noticed a bug or a setting that’s not correct. In some of the forums when you start a new topic or post a reply it does not go to the top of the page, it’s arranging them in alphabetical order and not by topic age.

If you want an example look in the “Wheels and Tyres” section at the bottom is a reply dated "yesterday" but its not gone to the top.

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions