Fathers day

Yes mine is up in Derbyshire whilst I'm down here, sweating my bolox off at work for 6 hours... see him this evening though :thumb:

Yes mine is up in Derbyshire whilst I'm down here, sweating my bolox off at work for 6 hours... see him this evening though :thumb:

Think of the money bud; think of the money. Its all you can do at such times !

My sprogs have got the notion i want to play tennis with them at 10.00am as a Father Day gift to me. I cant imagine how hot thats going to be either.......

Bless them :smirk:

Think of the money bud; think of the money. Its all you can do at such times !

My sprogs have got the notion i want to play tennis with them at 10.00am as a Father Day gift to me. I cant imagine how hot thats going to be either.......

Bless them :smirk:

3vs1 that's not very fair is it!

Money's nice I guess yeah, particularly as pay day is day before I go on holiday next month.

I'm just not looking forward to getting home as more work needs to be done in the shape of digging!!! :worried:

3vs1 that's not very fair is it!

Money's nice I guess yeah, particularly as pay day is day before I go on holiday next month.

I'm just not looking forward to getting home as more work needs to be done in the shape of digging!!! :worried:

I had to do some concreting at work a few weeks ago. Wasn't as hot then as it is now mind - quite.

Fair to say though; that digging by hand and then mixing the concrete by hand, coupled with pouring - is the 'worst' type of manual labour i know.

Best you take it as easy as you can at work to prepare then Chris :smile:

Reactions: Chris
I had to do some concreting at work a few weeks ago. Wasn't as hot then as it is now mind - quite.

Fair to say though; that digging by hand and then mixing the concrete by hand, coupled with pouring - is the 'worst' type of manual labour i know.

Best you take it as easy as you can at work to prepare then Chris :smile:

Exactly mate.

It's lathe work so once it's set I can sit back on my chair lol :smiley:

Yeah no concrete for me, just moving soil from one place to another :worried:

Have fun at tennis bud

Happy Fathers Day Steve. My old man is still around fortunately. Won't be the same without him...

Flip side to it though. My kids made me breakfast and are currently "helping" me wash the cars whilst I accidentally squirt them with the hose:wink:

Happy Father's Day to all you fathers! I think I have a few years left before I can be appreciated on this day!

Normally in Le Mans for the 24 hour with my old man, but the one year we don't go and there decides to be a heatwave! Shall probably spend the morning watching it my dad, then a mammoth BBQ this evening!

Have a good one all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Father's day to you all dads..mine is in Czech so will have to ring him tonight..Keep your family close cause it sucks when you are alone:pensive:

Reactions: Jimmy
Happy Fathers Day to all the Dad's out there :smile:

Some new car detailing stuff and a game of tennis with 2 of my lads. Brilliant morning and what life is all about.......

IMG_7113_zpssyluavcn.jpg

IMG_7105_zpskwo9okua.jpg

IMG_7109_zps84cwinz5.jpg

Reactions: Big Ben and Pav
Was fortunate enough to be able to spend the morning with my pops - bacon/sausage butties at the local cafe, sat outside in the sun!

I do feel for all of you that can't have the chance to spend time with your dads today. Good point by @Pav - definitely don't take family for granted, there's nothing else like them in the world.

Federer ain't got nothing on you @sevenfourate check that smash! :smile:

Reactions: Pav
Happy Fathers Day Steve. My old man is still around fortunately. Won't be the same without him...

Flip side to it though. My kids made me breakfast and are currently "helping" me wash the cars whilst I accidentally squirt them with the hose:wink:
Your kids are obviously young. Best age for being helpful. Doesn't last long though ! I thought about washing van then discovered it was 28 degrees

Reactions: Big Ben

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Keil General Chat 5