family wagon.

jase

Founder
Platinum Member
the newest member of the family.
Zetec S 5 door in silver, bought on 12/08/10 standard as they come.
so far just a few little mods.

(idea is for lisa to eventually have this :wink: )

removable towbar for the trailer when we go camping(it all swings up behind the bumper so luckily this is all you can see when towbar is removed)...
Picture010.jpg

removed the "focus" badge and added the "S" badge as mine didnt have one...
Picture009.jpg
Picture008.jpg

"connect2" for my ipod as the aux in the glove box dont charge it,took a while to find the right one but got there in the end. i wanted the ipod close to hand but not in full view of prying eyes...
Now you see me...Picture003.jpg
Now you dont...Picture004.jpg

hide the nasty chrome effect plastic stone chip guard on the front edge of the bonnet. wrapped in 3M carbon film. removed the strip to do it properly...
Picture011.jpg
Picture012.jpg

swap the steering wheel for a ST wheel(swap the ST badge for the original plain badge)
before...Picture001.jpg
Picture006.jpg
after...Picture007.jpg

in the process of making some scuff plates as i dont like the chrome ones they sell. this is just a quick test i did for size so excuse the bubbles and gloss vinyl, the finished items will be done in the mat 3M carbon film...
Picture002.jpg

got myself a set of genuine ford -30mm eibach springs for £70 and had them fitted today for £60.
(pants pics)
well got her back this afternoon, its not settled yet and the drive isnt as flat as it looks but first impressions are that it looks better...

before...
Picture002-1.jpg
after...
Picture004-1.jpg

sorry about the pants pics but you can just about make out the difference from the front arch.
will start taking some proper pics again now im a little more happy with the looks.

Some nice little mods there Jase. You leaving the wheels or thinking bigger?

theyre 17" with 205 50 17 on. dont really want to lose the ride quality on a family car or spend much money on it.
if i found some cheap enough i could be tempted though for summer use :wink:
need to get one of them refurbed as its been badly done before.

looks good when you getting a clio again. thats the important question

didnt get the job i was hoping for, :worried:
so not just yet.
hoping that when the new new clio comes out the 200 prices will fall more.

Enjoying the ever so slightly cheaper running costs at the moment Tbh :wink:
1.6 petrol
40mpg
£120 per year road tax
Group 7 insurance = £234 per year
:smile: :smile: :smile:

Needs stripes.

What is it with Fords??? First me, now you :wink:

Great little chav wagon you've got there btw :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

very nice, clean car. The focus is a brilliant car, sure you'll love it. Good spec too. The arches are huge, makes any wheel look small. Prob why the RS has monster wheels to fill them.

These are 17", RS still only has 18" will optional 19".
Could maybe do with some Spacers to fill the arches better though.