F1 season 2017 comments here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing the logo is pointless. The old logo is an established, well-known one and changing it is just change for change's sake. It's like buying Adidas and changing the logo, it doesn't make sense. And anyway, how about getting the priorities in order, like the fact the cars can't follow each other and the fact that teams are still having to fuel-save in what is supposed to be the pinnacle of motorsport.
As for the race, bit of a shit end to an underwhelming season's end tbh, it could and should have been more exciting. Hopefully with McLaren getting Renault engines next year we'll have more competition for the podium places.

Changing the logo is pointless. The old logo is an established, well-known one and changing it is just change for change's sake. It's like buying Adidas and changing the logo, it doesn't make sense. And anyway, how about getting the priorities in order, like the fact the cars can't follow each other and the fact that teams are still having to fuel-save in what is supposed to be the pinnacle of motorsport.
As for the race, bit of a shit end to an underwhelming season's end tbh, it could and should have been more exciting. Hopefully with McLaren getting Renault engines next year we'll have more competition for the podium places.

That logo makes me think Force India have bought the sport, or Forced Induction (semi-apt I suppose)
As for the race, I spent most of it cooking the Sunday lunch and from what I saw, it was pretty damn boring. 20 seconds from Vettel... hell's bells!

If I was Bernie I'd buy a controlling stake in a lot of the tracks
(he already owns Paul Ricard and there is talk of him buying Interlagos), and then play hard-ball when it comes to negotiating the race payments. Then when Liberty Media are struggling, nip back in and buy the F1 rights from them for a pound :smile:

Bernie-Ecclestone-Middle-finger-2-1.jpg

Reactions: Benno and ///M
Well at least they added a bit of colour to the logo.....:expressionless: absolutely a pointless exercise that has no doubt cost stupid amounts of money to design and implement. They were never going to improve on the original logo and the new one will never be as iconic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Thread Suggestions