F1 2010

I Love AND Hate this game! One minute im stringing together a **** hot lap and loving it, then out of nowhere I spin into the wall and wreck everything! Its really no good for someone with my temper, although I did only just learn of the flashbacks in my last race so that might take the edge off a little :smile:

Doubt I'll play online as I dont have a headset for PS3 and I bought it for that instead of 360 as Xbox controllers SUCK for racing games! :worried:

i thinks its absolutely fantastic mate. I am actually looking to upgrade to G26 as it has customizable buttons so u can put NOS on ure wheel controls etc.

I now have F1 2010 and would hat to think how hard it is to control the throttle with just a joypad. I can even catch the spins now. bit of opposite lock and a blip or two of the throttle and were back on course.

Awesome, gonna make a cockipit with a bucket seat and weld some sort of frame together! Me and my brother have too much time on our hands...

Is the new version not the G27? Let me know if you do upgrade and want to sell your G25.

I wish they would come up with some kind of relationship for gaming platforms. So 360, ps3 and PC gamers could play against each other. Im feeling left out being a PC gamer :smile: