F1 2010

Mine has arrived this morning!!!! Awesome, think im going to skip the gym at the end of the day in aid of having a thrash round Silverstone or Bahrain in my mp4-25 :smile:

got mine last night... Boy am i tired today. Didnt sleep until around 4:30am!

Absolutely fantastic game!

got mine last night... Boy am i tired today. Didnt sleep until around 4:30am!

Absolutely fantastic game!

Nice one! lol I read the game booklet from front to back, and the detail of how the car performs to the real thing is amazing.....

Full simulator version for me! The missus isn't gonna be pleased with me hiding in my office! haha

little tip, don't pit when you are told to.

Apparently there is a bug where if you pit on the lap your engineer tells you to you come out in last.

Happened to me and I was not best pleased, went in pits in 5th and came out last :worried:

Other than that its a fantastic game.

My copy finally turned up this morning (only a day late I know but when you've been waiting a year...) and I love it!

:cloud9:

I might even have to miss the real thing to get some practice in!

gutted ill have to go out and buy it lol. whats the graphics like? are the tracks precise?

My copy was delivered to day! :smile:

Still waiting for my new XBox to be delivered :smiley:

Fail :worried:

Still got a funky set of new Turtle Beach headphones, so theyre getting some hammer instead on the PC :smiley:

Woohoo a PS3 game that Emma enjoys! I cant get it off her to have a go myself but it looks top notch! She isn't very good at it though lol! :wink:

The tracks seem very realistic (from what I have seen on tv at least lol) The graphics are very good - miles better than the previous F1 game which is still gathering dust on the shelf!

Excellent game. Qualified 1st for Bahrain and finished 3rd. Not bad for first game, thats with intermediate ai difficulty. The gameseat and steering wheel help.....a lot!! :wink:

Woohoo a PS3 game that Emma enjoys! I cant get it off her to have a go myself but it looks top notch! She isn't very good at it though lol! :wink:

The tracks seem very realistic (from what I have seen on tv at least lol) The graphics are very good - miles better than the previous F1 game which is still gathering dust on the shelf!

Hey! I only rolled once, but I have managed to get airborne on several occasions :eek:

It really is a fantastic game though, the graphics are amazing!

Yeah it is fantastic. Ive got it set on hardest as I want the reaslism to be there as much as possible. Finnishing 8th in my lotus which is pretty good. Come on Mclaren employ me!!!!

Yeah it is fantastic. Ive got it set on hardest as I want the reaslism to be there as much as possible. Finnishing 8th in my lotus which is pretty good. Come on Mclaren employ me!!!!

So are you racing with the traction control and abs off too? I tried and have ended up spinning several time in one lap lol!

What race distances are people doing? Most I have done is 20%...

I'm doing it on 100% distance with Virgin.

No ABS, Medium TCS, Tyre & Fuel Wear On and the normal AI difficulty.

Going to step it up a difficulty level at the end of the season, got Spa next. ****. :smile:

Im on professional difficulty now, and its still a little too easy (Virgin Racing). Got through Q1 for Australian GP in 13th. Might up it again. Maybe im just **** hot!! :wink:

I'm struggling to find a good balance of difficulty. I run with all assists off and all simulations on. With the AI on Legend I can't get close, I'm just an obstacle for the other cars and rarely get through Q1. However if I move the AI down to Pro it's slightly easy, I can make it into Q3 at times (not what I want to be doing in my first of 7 seasons).