Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

well as you know i've done a few miles in the last few days and I have to say that the B14's are great..it was a long drive but they were quite comfortable apart from the Czech motorway,which is in a horrible condition..
keep it up Simon

I love those dash strips, they've come up really nice and suit the interior very well! I think if you're flying the Gordini flag then you may as well do it properly! Lovely looking car :thumbup:

Phwaaaar those dash strips are much nicer than the original gloss black! Very nice design choice there! Putting mine to shame!

Simon from SprayShack sent me an update of my latest parts which are ready. I'm on vacation at the moment so will have to wait a little longer to get these beauties on...

Screenshot_20160826-093828_zpswakuz7jw.png

Reactions: Conrad
Thanks. Yes Simon does a great job of the painting. I just do the easy part coming up with the design :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks. Yes I think he is an expert by now in spraying the Gordini logo :smile: I'm thinking of doing the centre console as the last interior item but haven't found one yet (want to keep the original one standard)

Thanks again mate. That looks good. Will get the brain into gear now thinking about how it should be painted :smile: