Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

Fantastic news on the progress, Simon, excited to see the final results!

Also, very nice having a mk2 as a second car, cracking little Clio!

gotta love a bit of a peep hole Micah
200w.webp

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. No more pics currently but I will post them up when I have them. Unfortunately I'm currently out of money as I'm at the end of my property development but I hope to scrounge enough together to collect them when they're ready. Once the funds are released from the house I'm doing I'm sure there will be some more exciting things to come :smile:

Haha hope you do you're own taxes correctly! Which are you better at ! I assume you're into property then
I'm pretty bad at my own taxes mate. Just appealing an HMRC penalty now actually...

I prefer building although I've been doing a 1920s wreck of a house for nearly 18 months now and it's killing me. It's hard with kids as they wreck stuff so you have to redecorate all the time :worried:

I'm pretty bad at my own taxes mate. Just appealing an HMRC penalty now actually...

I prefer building although I've been doing a 1920s wreck of a house for nearly 18 months now and it's killing me. It's hard with kids as they wreck stuff so you have to redecorate all the time :worried:
Ha I've avoiding any penalties so far. I've always said if I had the balls to do a house up it would be one I didn't live in . Built a house a few years back and drove me mad trying to fit it I with work