Extra Stripey Gordini - Recaro pics added

looks great. white wheels on a gordini are ace. did you get them directly from braid spain?
and, which tyres did you get?

looks great. white wheels on a gordini are ace. did you get them directly from braid spain?
and, which tyres did you get?

Thanks. They are from Braid but I purchased via a well known motorsport parts retailer in North Wales (not sure if I'm allowed to name them). Tyres are 225/40/18 ContiSport 5. I think I will regret the white colour come cleaning time but they look great at the moment :biggrin:

i'd be more interested in a product that would protect the wheels from getting constantly dirty..any tips boys??

i'd be more interested in a product that would protect the wheels from getting constantly dirty..any tips boys??

A decent sealant is what you'd be after. They're not exactly dirt repellent but they generally allow you to just power wash the wheels clean. There are loads on the market but this is superb: http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/sealants/finishkare-1000p-hi-temp-sealant/prod_589.html

Alternatively, I'd go for CQuartz ceramic coating for ultimate protection, repelling properties and durability.

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/engin...c-care/carpro-dlux-sealant-kit/prod_1103.html

Bought some of this and just applied it. Will let you know how I get on. Would like to try and protect inside of the wheels too but feeling lazy today

IMG_20160709_170719_zpsf1yb58gt.jpg

i love them wheels..would be awesome to have a set for a track use...shame they are so expensive...
really nice mate..thumbs up

Thank you mate. Enjoying the car massively so far. Hope to do lots more with it. Engine work on the cards but trying to look at options not involving a megane transplant. Can't rip out a 14k mile engine and replace with a 70k one. If a low mileage one comes up then I may revisit this decision.

in all fairness there is not a lot you can do to your engine..i would look into getting a coilover kit..will transform your car and gives it a much better stance too..

That does look good. Not seen that before...
check this vid:
G5

Last edited by a moderator: