Expressions of Interest?

...now then.....I would like to put some Anthracite Speedline Turini's on my 200 as soon as it arrives. I would like to order them in for a straight swap when I get the car home after delivery.....Which means I will have a set of four virtually brand new Satin Black Speedlines with tyres up for grabs.....before I go into this I am just looking for any interest in the wheels and a guide as to how much these will sell for, and to get as much back in terms of the cost of Turinis plus tyres......comments welcome!?

I'd certainly be interested if the price was right! I've seen a full set for sale recently for £800 from a Renault dealer....

^^^ With Tyres or just wheels?......set of four with tyres these are in the region of £1200 from SJ Cook (Renault) (might be able to get a discount on this tho).....but I wouldn't need to get that to pay for the Turinis with tyres from supplier......

I'm interested if the price is right, can pick them up as well.

PM me when you want them gone mate :thumbup1:

...looks like I might go for this then....anyone know what I need to order in terms of off set etc for a direct lke for like wheel? I've asked this before but I can't find the post!!

if your gonna order them for a swap over, why not just have the tyres put on the new wheels?? surely the dealership would do it for you?

if your gonna order them for a swap over, why not just have the tyres put on the new wheels?? surely the dealership would do it for you?

...will look at all the options.....if I buy new with tyres on I can just do a swap at home....the supplier has a good wheel and tyre package at around £900 so the cost of swapping the tyres is probably very similar on balance!?

If these are sold with the tyres then let me know as soon as they are available - I'm only a short drive up the M4 from Bristol and could collect them within days..