Exhaust tips

Been looking on ebay for some exhaust tips but cant seem to find any at all. Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy some

If your looking for the Renault RS tips them you should PM TwingoGeeko (Karl) on here as he works at a dealership and gives us a fairly substantial discount.

Type in Clio 197 on fleebay and there's a few on there
But Karl will prob be cheaper

i was thinking about getting a full system made theres a dud near were i stay that builds custom exhausts and he was gonna build me a system with the exhuast tips coming out and up the same way they are on the focus RS. Really wanted it without a cat but MOTs a nightmare

i was thinking about getting a full system made theres a dud near were i stay that builds custom exhausts and he was gonna build me a system with the exhuast tips coming out and up the same way they are on the focus RS. Really wanted it without a cat but MOTs a nightmare

I do think the RS tips are too skinny. Pea shooter like.

A slightly bigger diameter would be better.

i do agree would have to be slighty bigger still mulling over it. 600 for full system with racing cat think he called it a single cell cat or some jiberish

If you after some inspiration have a look at drumdom's alternative exhaust tips thread in this section