Exhaust Tips fitted

Just fitted the exhaust tips that I purchased off Evans on here.

What do you think?

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

Couldnt get them to sit and closer in towards the diffuser so that will have to do.

have you driven it with them on yet?

:worried: looks like some serious banging/ratteling on diffuser, why i sold my rs ones

EDIT: on a positive note, it does look **** hot tho lol :wink:

have you driven it with them on yet?

:worried: looks like some serious banging/ratteling on diffuser, why i sold my rs ones

EDIT: on a positive note, it does look **** hot tho lol :wink:

I havent mate, going to nip out soon, really hope it doesnt rattle :worried:

IMO, they look too big. Sorry. You want some pea shooter style Renault Sport ones! Lol!

I like 'em man. If I wasn't planning on getting an upgraded exhaust, I'd be all over those!

Good stuff!

well yesterday I met some lads from Fiesta STOC and went for a blast around snakes pass. Didnt get any rattles or anything so if they survived yesterday they can survive anything lol

IMO, they look too big. Sorry. You want some pea shooter style Renault Sport ones! Lol!

The Renault ones are fudging gash. These look meaningful/purposeful as opposed to the "pea shooter" Renault attempt.

The Renault ones are fudging gash. These look meaningful/purposeful as opposed to the "pea shooter" Renault attempt.

Easy. Just my opinion. The Renault ones were obviously designed to by the manufacturer, so as a guess they were designed that size in order not to effect the plastic diffuser or cause any knocks/rattles.

I don't like Renault ones, look way to small, something bigger looks better such as these IMO, as said before look a lot more purposeful, I like these!