Emergency !! In petrol station cap won't open:/!!

Alright I'm sat in petrol station my fuel cap won't open... Is there a fuse I can check I also was fanning about the other day trying to get immobiliser working and now every time unlock my car beeps twice and unlock beeps once is this the issue how do I change back?

Thanks

Not good dude, I can only suggest that you ensure its pushed fully shut and lock and unlock the car, Sorry if you've tried that.

The car isn't locked when your trying to open the fuel cap is it? As it won't open when locked. Not trying to sound like a d**k, but could be something simple.

Other than that, I can't think of anything.

Okay so what I recon it was , was other day i had manifold fixed and the garage who done it must have shorted something to earth by accident and ended up getting sent to Renault for immobiliser issue due to it , anyway I think they have blew the tits off the solenoid for the fuel cap too .. I had to use the manual lever on it so Guna have to replace that cheers btw peeps

Theres a thread on here about it somewere allthough i don't think it's as simple as it sounds.

Slightly hidden i think, when i saw the thread i thought i could do with getting at that to make it easier if i ever NEEDED it.

It's is fairly simple but like how you say when you find it lol I'f anyone wants to know you pull carpets on right hand side of boot off then the cap in metal work just under airbag part there's the actuator if you feel about you'll feel a tear drop shape leaver pull it up :smile:

I knew there was something to release it, a lever.

In my alfa theres a chord behind the carpet.

Similar Thread Suggestions