Ebay exhaust

Chuffed not the word took a gamble &I think it's paid off
The flat spot I had has almost gone but that could because the old one was blowing like a 2 dollar Hoare
It does feel a bit livelier especially in the mid range

Up to around 3.5k it's not that bad 3.5 to 5k loud bassy over 5k very loud f1 style screem
To be honest I love it

Just down loaded a sound app to the phone
1meter away @45degree
Tickover 78
3k 90
5k 92
7k 98
I know that the app isn't that accurate but it gives you an idea of how loud it is

Just down loaded a sound app to the phone
1meter away @45degree
Tickover 78
3k 90
5k 92
7k 98
I know that the app isn't that accurate but it gives you an idea of how loud it is

Theres a thread on here about db levels with different exhausts. And even what app we all used to take our readings.

From memory yours are quite high. Even at tickover. Not that thats either good or bad. All personal preference.

And as per Pete above - the tone is nice. Not a Tin-top pea-shooter: as he rightly said......

Reactions: dulevo666
Loving it think I'm getting used to it now
Been on the motorway a couple of times & it's not droney at all just loud if you have your foot down
If you're gentle with the throttle it's pretty quiet around town
If you get one also replace the rear rubber hangers as mine had stretched & the left-hand box was rattling on the defusser. Now sorted

Loving it think I'm getting used to it now
Been on the motorway a couple of times & it's not droney at all just loud if you have your foot down
If you're gentle with the throttle it's pretty quiet around town
If you get one also replace the rear rubber hangers as mine had stretched & the left-hand box was rattling on the defusser. Now sorted
That's very much like mine. I find the amount of noise to be much more dependant on throttle position rather than the speed or rpm you're at. It also sounds a lot like my one too!

That's very much like mine. I find the amount of noise to be much more dependant on throttle position rather than the speed or rpm you're at. It also sounds a lot like my one too!
Yes exactly the same which make have you got?

How you getting on with the exhaust? I'm tempted to get one of these as my exhaust has started blowing a bit. Does anyone know how the car gets on with emissions on just 1 cat?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it go for it I'm really happy with it just remember to replace the rear rubber hangers at the same time