Easter weekend plans.

Chris

Bad cop
Im off camping this easter weekend near lowestoft with the GF.

Should be a fun weekend of me trying to put a 4 man tent up basically on my own, cooking, fetching things from shop every 5 minutes all whilst she's moaning that its cold.

What you guys up too?

Hopefully a bit of detailing, then me and a friend taking his little one to Oulton Park for GT3 on Monday

Reactions: ///M

Should be a fun weekend of me trying to put a 4 man tent up basically on my own, cooking, fetching things from shop every 5 minutes all whilst she's moaning that its cold.

What you guys up too?

Where in Lowie did you get booked in at in the end bud ?

What you guys up too?

Have found myself in this very situation many times.... make sure she brings her hair dryer and straighteners, because you know there are plugs in the fields!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully 4 days of doing absolutely bugger all. Mrs M agrees.

We've had such a time of it recently. We've been putting a business proposal together for a friend and it's been a LOT of work. Thankfully it's all out of the way for the moment so we have some breathing space.

A weekend of motorsport is most likely with the F1 and WEC together. So we'll both be sat on the couch with our feet up and something nice to drink while cheering on Lewis and Max in the F1 and Toyota in the WEC.

Sounds like a lot of fun Chris! :smile: Not quite camping with the guys in Scotland is it :wink:

I have to work Saturday, however Sunday I'll be in York for the day with some work colleagues, having a few drinks and hoping no one falls in the river...

Reactions: Beany and Chris