197: Driving Tunez ???

For me its Bullet for my Valentine, Killswitch Engage and most recently Foo Fighters- wasting light (which is a.m.a.z.i.n.g and just keep turning it up and up)

I'm also rather keen on a bit of Alterbridge too.

Alterbridge first album is a really good driving album. Broken Wings, you just cant help but sing along. :bored:

omg.... i liek pretty much everything... but.......

DnB till i die!!! :smile: + hip hop beats n true slow groove and chillin tunes

Pink Floyd for me all the way!!! Echoes, which is kinda their greatest hits. Did a five day trip up to and around the Highlands and this was the only album i needed!!!

Now, guess how old i am? lol

OLD lol only kiddin mate. ive been pumpin a bit of notorious BIG latley and kinda been rediscovering some old school helter skelter lol although that gets played at low voloume dont want to sound like a scallywag lol

And on the house side of things. This tune makes me smile :cloud9:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN0dsZOBQec[/YOUTUBE]

Goose....toooooo ****ing trueeee

Sun out, LY shining, windows down, guilt blazing (from my ****e sounding standard setup)

Pink Floyd for me all the way!!! Echoes, which is kinda their greatest hits. Did a five day trip up to and around the Highlands and this was the only album i needed!!!

Now, guess how old i am? lol

OLD lol only kiddin mate. ive been pumpin a bit of notorious BIG latley and kinda been rediscovering some old school helter skelter lol although that gets played at low voloume dont want to sound like a scallywag lol

22 :driveby: