Driving Roads section???

Alot if people ain't gonna like this, but maybe this section should be for reps, staff and members only to protect it from unwanted attention??

Just a thought, last thing we want is unwanted attention on here, and a spam load of muppets

Back on topic
There was also a topgear uk best driving roads download released for the tom-tom

Done now. Only members can view it!

I see where you are coming from and TBH I am all for it, but there is nothing wrong with giving routes and road names out. Just need to make sure that people dont get carried away and drop themselves in it. We need to remember that a 'great' road isn't always one that can be driven at 1,000mph, it can be drop dead gorgeous scenery!

When I was in the Peaks today all I could think was WOW, I can see why it is a national park!

When I was in the Peaks today all I could think was WOW, I can see why it is a national park!

Just you wait until you go to the Highlands.

Even just out of the Highlands, like the road to Liambo's place, is just a totally amazing experience!

Lol Yeah I have been up around Loch Lomond at the beginning of the year! Pretty gutted that it was very overcast and it meant that you couldn't see the top of the mountains which would have been covered in snow! The whole place is amazing and I have only seen 1% of it! I really enjoyed the drive around the lake itself, its about 130miles form the hotel, around, and back but its brilliant!

Last edited:
Exactly what paul said is what I was going to add myself. Some amazing scenery where u can stop and take pictures is more appealing to me anyways.

Yup brilliant addition to the site Mike cheers. Looking forward to adding some of my favourites here - dukes pass is a must!!It's a great little road with some spectacular views and stop offs.

The peak district is quite good been over there loads of times over the years have my own little route too that ive taken a few people over. North Yorkshire dales have some of the best roads ive been on :smile:

The peak district is quite good been over there loads of times over the years have my own little route too that ive taken a few people over. North Yorkshire dales have some of the best roads ive been on :smile:

If you feel like sharing it with us, then feel free to do a write up in the new section :smile::smile: