drivin a mini works

today to work iv had to bring my gfs coops s works conv... lol very gay but amazin car!!!

the front tires are major worn to nothing dunno how cuz she dosnt drive it so i shat myself driving to work this morn when as i went round a corner at normal speeds i slid forward. easily corrected but a spilt second of "oh no... shes going to kill me"

but seriously i recon this car minus the roof is as fun as the 197... i use to have a cooper myself had a load of work done, but it drove nothing like this.
its got 20k on it. 05 plate she barly drives it, had it from new and it drives like its brand new.

really managed to put a smile on my face. :smiley:

really pointless thred i know but thought id tell you lot i like it :smiley:
not that i count for much lol

cracking cars mate.

just more of a girls car than a clio.

still if there were no RS clio i'd have one of them.

cracking cars mate.

just more of a girls car than a clio.

still if there were no RS clio i'd have one of them.

yer but i stick out like a sore thumb in it, i cant pull the camp look in it so i just look outta place.

the rs i would deffo sit in instead of that, def yours test drove one exactly like yours. but its a close second. deffo dont mind using it as a second car.

where you from anyways really like your 200

the Mini Cooper Works GP looked awesome.

5th gear did a head to head with the Works vs 197.

The 197 tanked it.

getting a lil dated now tho that car...

i saw loads at mini united last year, one with a 19 year old driving or 18 cant memba but it was laush he had it sprayed black

and there was a yellow one, and a really nice grey one with carbon bonnet
and green door caps

yer but i stick out like a sore thumb in it, i cant pull the camp look in it so i just look outta place.

the rs i would deffo sit in instead of that, def yours test drove one exactly like yours. but its a close second. deffo dont mind using it as a second car.

where you from anyways really like your 200

Thank you for your kind comments mate, Lass at work has a works and its very, very good.

i'm east off leeds out in the countryside.

Thers a cooper works GP for sale near us Mentalpen, Halfway garage in Robin Hood, on a 06 plate (i think) and its up at £14995. VERY VERY tempted! lol