Driver side noise

On way to work today all of a sudden noticed I've just got a lose rattley creak sort of sound doesn't happen high speed but notice it up to 35mph changed ball joints and coil springs few months ago no noise turning steering wheel any ideas ?

Changed my drivers front spring last night no noise from it and looked OK in the cup but the rings looked too close together. Upon removal the spring was broken into 3 pieces inside the rubbers I would check the springs genuine ones are all the same made so when seated the distance of the coils should be the same one both sides of the car I thought mine were broken I had one break before and was obvious.

Changed my drivers front spring last night no noise from it and looked OK in the cup but the rings looked too close together. Upon removal the spring was broken into 3 pieces inside the rubbers I would check the springs genuine ones are all the same made so when seated the distance of the coils should be the same one both sides of the car I thought mine were broken I had one break before and was obvious.
Thanks for the reply mate just checked spring on drivers side and it had snapped at botttom ish I did think it was the the spring.. ok to drive till new one comes ?